March 29, 2023; Updated May 22, 2023
CAPSTJOE is seeking proposals/bids for a project at our Cameron Facility located at 1015 W 4th Street, Cameron, MO. Bids to include materials and labor for repair of the facility roof. This is a prevailing wage project/Davis Bacon project.
Contractor will provide all material, equipment, labor, permits and insurances as needed to repair leaks at the transition from the lower roof to the upper roof.
At minimum, this will include the following work:
- Remove and haul away siding panels at transition
- Fill one lower roof flute with insulation
- Install fabricated 24ga Galvalume (or similar) flashing over flute and up wall
- Install underlayment up wall and overtop
- Install closures on upper roof panels
- Re-install siding panels
- Install new rake flashing
- Install curb flashing on curb over mechanical room
Bids must be received no later than 02:00pm, 05/04/2023.
Extension to accept bids. Bids must be received no later than 2:00pm, 06/05/2023.
May be delivered to 1322 N 36th or emailed to Ashley Phillips.
Bidders MUST make an appointment with Ashley Phillips to walk through the project site.
Work must be completed within 60 days of bid award.
CAPSTJOE reserves the right to reject any/all bids when it is in CAPSTJOE’s best interest to do so.
Contact Ashley Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Successful Bidder must provide:
- Certificate of Insurance
- Federal Assurances
- Federal Form W-9
- References of similar work